BUSINESSES TODAY FACE A CONSTANTLY EVOLVING SET OF POTENTIAL THREATS, FROM DATA SECURITY BREACHES TO DOWNTIME FROM UNEXPECTED EVENTS. BUSINESSES ARE ASKING QUESTIONS LIKE:
- With growing use of the cloud and mobile devices at work, how can we keep business data protected?
- As my data grows, how can I make sure it is all backed up without spending a fortune?
- If an unexpected event occurred, like a fire, break-in, or flood, how long would it take our business to get back online? And what would this downtime cost our business?
- How do we keep up with a constantly changing compliance landscape?
Get modern protection for evolving threats, with solutions that help protect your business data and minimize the disruptions caused by unexpected events. With Microsoft, enterprise-grade protection is built into its technologies. So you don’t have to think about it. From advanced data protection to solutions that help you recover quickly from unexpected events, get technology that is designed to help safeguard your business.
AIT uses a collaborative, personalized approach when discussing security, risk and compliance initiatives with customers. Our objective is to understand your unique business and financial goals and regulatory requirements before suggesting how we can assist you in achieving your goals and objectives. As a Qualified Security Assessor (QSA) we can create a customized, pragmatic plan to achieve compliance in all 12 PCI requirements. We can also perform your annual assessment or implement necessary controls.
Making Security Sustainable
Organizations of all sizes across the globe are being targeted and attacked by nation states, individual hackers, hacktivist organizations, cyber criminals, and cyberterrorists. Multiple studies report that small and mid-sized organizations are easy targets for cyberattacks as they are less likely to have the programs, policies, technologies and resources available to defend against these attacks.
Many companies lack the resources or financial strength to recover from financial theft or a data breach that could result in millions of dollars in fines. With a growing shortage of security experts, an increasing number of attacks and threats, and constant changes in technology, how can organizations build a sustainable program to address risk and respond to the growing threat? ATG provides a comprehensive portfolio of security, risk and compliance solutions, consulting services and experienced resources. We deliver the core elements that are required when establishing a sustainable security, risk and compliance program.
Supporting Organizations of All Sizes
AIT’s mission is to help organizations of all size to realize business value from security, risk and compliance investments. We accomplish this mission by providing security and compliance consulting services, managed security services and best-in-class security technologies to customers across the globe. Our objective is to accelerate each customer’s ability to evolve or enhance their internal Cyber Security and compliance programs and capabilities.
Why Customers Choose AAF COMPANIES’ IT SOLUTIONS TEAM (AIT)
Our services and solutions are often utilized by organizations and executives looking to:
• Reduce overall security and compliance risk
• Optimize capital expenditures on security technology and personnel
• Deploy a new, or optimize an existing Security Operations Center and Incident Response Program
• Gain deeper visibility and understanding of cyber security vulnerabilities and risks
• Deploy a repeatable, scale able set of standards, practices and a “program” for security alert monitoring, management and remediation